This year’s event is hosted by the Shrewsbury Sailing & Yacht Club in Oceanport, NJ on the Shrewsbury Riverhttp://www.ssyc.us/
Shore Paddle features:
• 5.5-mile WPA sanctioned non-points race (SUP & prone) with prizes for top finishers
• 2-mile fun paddle (SUP, prone & kayak)
• 1/2-mile kids paddle (SUP, prone & kayak)
• SUP rentals (don’t wait til the last minute to reserve yours!), demos and clinics
• Free SUP yoga
• Eco-fun for the kids
• After-party, awards and swag bags at the yacht club!
• Coast Guard approved PFD (belt style is recommended) is required for all stand-up paddlers and kayakers.
• Board leashes are highly recommended for adults but not required.
• Participants aged 13 and under must wear a vest-type PFD and use a board leash.
Kids Paddle Info:
• Kids Paddle is FREE
• Registration will take place at the event
• Age range is 8-13
• Paddlers must be accompanied by an adult on their own board
• Paddle will take place only if conditions are deemed favorable by our race director
Registration for the 6-mile race ends at 9PM on July 8. There will be NO race registrations the day of the event.
Check back here for news and updates.
For questions regarding board rental, sponsorship and donations, please visit cleanoceanaction.org or contact Tory at Events@cleanoceanaction.org
** The Shrewsbury Sailing & Yacht Club is located at 512 Seawaneka Avenue, Oceanport, NJ, 07757.