Recently, filmmaker Chris Aguilar headed out on a solo mission to Florida. After a chaotic year and countless hours spent documenting others’ lives, Aguilar realized he wasn’t just suffering from ‘SUP burnout’ but was also losing sight of what SUP is all about: fun and the adventures that create stories. In this installment of Field Notes, Aguilar continues his journey through south Florida where he connects with local paddlers and reconnects with SUP. —SC
Click here to watch Part 1.
- Field Notes: Finding You in Florida
- Field Notes: Peru Dispatch II
- Field Notes: Peru Dispatch III
- Field Notes: Peru Dispatch
- Field Notes: European Adventures Part II