The inaugural Standup World Series wrapped up last weekend at Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu’s North Shore. Kai Lenny, two-time world champion on the Standup World Tour, took the overall win along with Battle of the Paddle champion, Annabel Anderson, of New Zealand.
For more info, visit: StandupWorldSeries.com
- Kai Lenny, Annabel Anderson Win Standup World Series Titles
- Connor Baxter Wins Sprint-Racing Component of Standup World Series
- Standup World Series Wraps Up on Oahu
- Countdown to the Standup World Series Prime Event
- Standup World Tour Competitors Battle in Hawaii Island Finals