Jamie Mitchell needs no intro. Whether he’s out charging massive waves, winning the world’s biggest SUP races, or jet setting around the world to explore new oceans, the guy has become a bit of a modern ocean legend.
But what he’s probably most famous for is paddling across 32 miles of open ocean during Hawaii’s Molokai-2-Oahu paddleboard race. JM has done this race every year for the past decade… and he’s won every time.
If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to go on this kind of adventure, here’s your chance to find out: Jamie’s about to release a new movie, Decade of Dominance, that follows his journey towards a 10th straight World Title.
The limited edition DVD goes on sale in a week, and if you’re quick, you might even be able to pick up a signed copy from the champ himself…
Apart from plenty of awesome ocean footage, Decade of Dominance also features the likes of Gerry Lopez, Kelly Slater, Rob Machado and Dave Kalama. It’s an inspiring story and if you love the ocean, you’ll love this movie.
For more information, visit: DecadeOfDominanceMovie.com
- Industry News: O’Neill Wetsuits Launches Wetsuit Microsite
- Jamie Mitchell’s Decade of Dominance Preview
- Industry News: Riviera Paddlesurf Launches Junior SUP Training Program to Encourage Local Youth
- Baxter, Moller Win Molokai Channel, Mitchell Wraps Up Decade of Dominance
- Industry News: BIC Sport Launches Expanded SUP Range for 2012