The recent design collaboration with iconic North Shore surfboard designer/shaper Pat Rawson, Focus SUP designer Nitzan Benhaim and Focus team rider Mo Freitas has already produced results.
The young Freitas has just returned from a successful tour of Brazil where he won the Standup World Tour’s Ubatuba Pro event on the first board he worked on with Rawson, dominating the competition with his high performance attack.
Focus SUP and Rawson will be developing new designs aimed at the performance SUP enthusiast. Designs will be introduced in 2013 with the “Rawson One” as the first.
“I’m designing surfboards for standup paddle performance,” Rawson said of his excitement in working with the young Freitas.
Come see us at Surf Expo in the New Year at Booth # 3619 next to the SUP pool and see what we’re up to.
- Industry News: Focus SUP Launches The FSB Family “Boards For All Reasons”
- Industry News: ISA Announces 2013 World SUP and Paddleboard Championships
- Industry News: Focus SUP to Launch Campaign at Surf Expo
- Industry News: Surftech Announces New National Sales Manager
- Industry News: Rogue Announces New Team Lineup