Join OluKai and friends May 11-12 at Maui’s Kanaha Beach Park for the annual Ho’olaule’a, a celebration of the ocean and the cultures that surround it. The two-day event features one of the best downwind races in the world, the 8-mile Maliko run, as well as outrigger canoe sailing and surfing, ancient Hawaiian games, hula, and more.
For more about Ho’olaule’a, visit: OluKai.com/Hoolaulea
- Industry News: OluKai Announces Dates for 4th Annual Ho’olaule’a
- Industry News: Registration Opens For The OluKai Hoʻolauleʻa
- Industry News: Rogue Announces New Team Lineup
- Industry News: OluKai Presents TEDxMaui
- Industry News: OluKai Introduces the Exclusive Ali’i Collection