Get ready for one of the most fun SUP events of the year! The Boardworks Weber River Show Up & Blow Up SUP Cross is less than a week away and the slots are filling up. The Boardworks Weber River SUP Cross goes off Tuesday, July 31 just outside Ogden, Utah. The race is the day before the Outdoor Retailer Outdoor Demo in Park City and two days before the OR Show opens at the Salt Palace in Salt Lake City.
The SUP Cross is a fast and furious course around buoys and though rapids with 4 person heats. Winners in mens and womens categories walk away with a Badfish MCIT inflatable and more! So far on the roster we have Anthony Vela, Slater Trout , Dan Gavere, Mike Tavares, Haley Mills, Candice Appleby, Jay and Anik Wild, Nick Turner, Dave Boehne, Colin McPhillips, Andre Niemeyer, Earl Richmond, Nikki Gregg, Strongwater KB and Luke , and many others. But don’t worry, while the competition may look fierce this event is all about fun and it’s not too late to sign up.
For more information and online registration go to Showupandblowuptour.com. See you there!
- Industry News: Boardworks SUP Returns to Weber River With Show Up and Blow Up SUP Cross
- Industry News: Boardworks a Finalist for OIA Award
- Industry News: Boardworks Announces Nationwide “Show Up and Blow Up” Tour
- Industry News: Boardworks Whitewater and Inland Tour Makes First Stop
- Industry News: Infinity Joins Boardworks