Ocean Rodeo Announces A Tofino SUP Retreat
Ocean Rodeo announces its first standup paddle retreat in Tofino, BC. Tofino is a world-renowned outdoor playground with endless options for play, both on and off the water. We’ve partnered with Tofino Paddle Surf and Botanical Gardens to bring you this weeklong experience on the west coast of Vancouver Island from November 1 – 8, 2014.
This Tofino SUP getaway with Ocean Rodeo includes the following:
• 7 nights accommodation at the Ecolodge, Tofino Botanical Gardens and Botanical House
• Simple breakfasts with fresh fruit and organic oatmeal bar and bagged lunches
• Coupon booklet for Tofino’s best restaurants & attratctions
• Ocean Rodeo Crew Hoody and Neoprene beanie
• Extensive SUP board and paddle demos available
• Demos of Ocean Rodeo drysuits
• Guided SUP flatwater tour with Norm Hann
• Surf SUP Instruction with Catherine Bruhwiler
• Tour of Tofino Brewing
• Free use of available bicycles
• Opportunities to meet, paddle, and ride with a wide assortment of other Ocean Rodeo customers and head office staff
• Loads of pristine west coast beaches and scenery
Additional courses and activities are available for signup, including introductory SUP lessons.
Click here for more Industry News.