Day Two of the ISA World SUP and Paddleboard Championships did not disappoint, with big wins in the SUP Distance Race that put out some pretty awesome imagery. Jamie Mitchell, Casper Steinfath and Fernando Stalla finished in the top three places in the Men’s SUP division, with Angela Jackson, Olivia Piana and Shannon Bell as the top three finishers on the Women’s side. Check out the images from Day 2:
Check back for updates as SUP magazine covers this event.
For more highlights from Day 2, click here.
- SUWT: Sunset Beach Pro Gallery
- SUWT: Turtle Bay Pro and Na Kama Kai Youth Challenge Gallery
- Blast from the Past: The 14 Days Indo Photo Gallery
- Bora Bora Liquid Festival Photo Gallery
- Surf Race to Victory Gallery