If you’re stuck sitting most of the day, chances are that your muscles are tightening up from being immobile. This not only causes discomfort, but also decreases flexibility, which translates to less strength on the water. In this edition of Paddle Healthy, elite paddler Morgan Hoesterey demonstrates some easy and efficient exercises that can be performed in your workplace so you stay water-ready.
Click here to see more Paddle Healthy articles.
- Paddle Healthy: Increasing Performance and Recovery With Suzie Cooney
- The Wednesday Voice: Morgan Hoesterey
- Paddle Healthy: 5 Training and Racing Tips to Improve Performance
- Paddle Healthy: Saving Shoulders with Jenny Kalmbach
- Paddle Healthy: Working Your Core