REI is a juggernaut for many reasons: community involvement, co-op memberships, used-gear sales, volunteer initiatives, outdoor classes, and, of course, ridiculous amounts of outdoor gear. They offer SUP rentals, demos, and sales. Check out the following videos featuring SUP mag staff videographer Morgan Hoesterey for some solid beginner’s advice on choosing the right paddle and board. And be sure to check out our Beginner’s Guide, slated to hit newsstands (and REI shelves) April 2.
- Skills: Choosing The Right Fin
- How to SUP: Picking the Right Board
- The Wednesday Voice: H2Indo Director Brent Deal
- Field Notes: Peru Video Preview
- Skills: How to Pivot Turn