SUP Magazine’s 2012 SUP Awards, Presented by Body Glove, was easily one of standup’s best nights ever. All the stars came out to play. SUP Magazine Senior Editor Dave Shively sat down with the sport’s heaviest hitters as they came off stage. Keep checking here and SUPAwards.com for exclusive video from the evening.
Talia Gangini, #2 Female Paddler of the Year, has had an extraordinary year in SUP. The 19-year-old from Maui dishes about her ‘campaign strategy,’ the big Molokai2Oahu win and why she’s stoked to be part of the SUP community.
- SUP Awards Backstage Interview with Annabel Anderson
- SUP Awards Backstage Interview With The Maui Boys
- Voting for 2012 SUP Awards is Closed
- The Indo Chronicles: Talia Gangini
- 2012 SUP Awards, Presented By Body Glove, Celebrates Standup Paddling