The Indo Chronicles are back–a video series previewing the print feature, 14 Days, coming out soon in the Fall issue of SUP magazine (on sale Sept. 14). In this, the sixth installment, we profile Chuck Patterson, a gifted athlete with incredible surf, kite, snow and SUP skills. He’s also, arguably, one of the most powerful standup surfers on the planet.
Check back soon at SUPthemag.com as we bring you the final segment of the The Indo Chronicles video series with Dave Kalama, produced by SUP magazine editor Joe Carberry.
SUP magazine would like to thank Rebelution for helping to profile Chuck Patterson.
Click here for Indo Chronicles with Talia Gangini.
- The Indo Chronicles: Slater Trout
- The Indo Chronicles: Talia Gangini
- The Indo Chronicles: Connor Baxter
- The Indo Chronicles: Dave Boehne
- The Indo Chronicles: Jamie Mitchell