Welcome back to the Wednesday Voice with SUPthemag.com. Each Wednesday, we sit down with the personalities that make standup paddling great––from the athletes to industry insiders to event organizers and everyone in between.
This week we’re live from the Newport Beach Film Festival for the sold out premiere of H2Indo. SUP magazine editor Joe Carberry gets the reaction from the show’s stars including Jamie Mitchell, Dave Kalama, Dave Boehne, Chuck Patterson, Talia Gangini, Slater Trout and Connor Baxter.
- The Wednesday Voice: H2Indo Director Brent Deal
- The Wednesday Voice: Morgan Hoesterey
- The Wednesday Voice: Dan Gavere
- The Wednesday Voice: Welcome Home Party
- The Wednesday Voice: Danny Ching