This week on the Wednesday Voice we talk to Gillian Gibree. She had a stellar year, winning the Waikiki Paddle Fest and finishing fifth at the Battle of the Paddle, Dana Point. Gibree talks about how she got into the sport and the diversity of standup, something that keeps her inspired.
- The Wednesday Voice: Jamie Mitchell Talks Survivor
- The Wednesday Voice: Morgan Hoesterey
- The Wednesday Voice: Danny Ching
- Industry News: Revo Signs Gillian Gibree
- The Wednesday Voice: One Week in Hawaii