Welcome back to the Wednesday Voice with SUPthemag.com. Each Wednesday, we sit down with the personalities that make standup paddling great––from the athletes to industry insiders to event organizers and everyone in between.
This week on the Wednesday Voice, we talk with one of the sport’s best racers, Danny Ching. He talks about his paddling year, the world championships and standup’s Olympic chances.
SUPthemag.com would like to thank Riviera’s Taylor Rambo for his contribution to this week’s Wednesday Voice.
- The Wednesday Voice: Daniel Hughes
- The Wednesday Voice: Sayulita Classic
- How to SUP: Saving Shoulders With Danny Ching
- Gear Head: 404 Danny Ching Pro Carbon 14′ Arrow
- Candice Appleby, Danny Ching win Battle of the Paddle
Tags: danny ching