Welcome back to the Wednesday Voice with SUPthemag.com. Each Wednesday, we sit down with the personalities that make standup paddling great––from the athletes to industry insiders to event organizers and everyone in between.
This week on the Wednesday Voice we talk to Morgan Hoesterey, a surfer and adventure paddler. The Irvine, Calif.-native now living in Hawaii talks about her love for downwinders. Find out more about her downwind camps here.
Check out last week’s Wednesday Voice here.
- The Wednesday Voice: Danny Ching
- The Wednesday Voice: Dan Gavere
- The Wednesday Voice: Daniel Hughes
- The Wednesday Voice: Welcome Home Party
- The Wednesday Voice: Dave Daum