We’re always learning here at SUP magazine and that includes getting back to the basics. Sometimes we get so caught up in getting better that we forget the simplest of paddling techniques. And of course, there is a constant flow of newcomers to the SUP brethren. Whether you’ve been paddling for years or are just starting your SUP journey, technique tips are always helpful. Check out UK paddler Sam Ross’s good-looking, simple, and informative videos, regardless of where you’re at in your career.
- Highlights From The Standup World Series Finals
- How To SUP: SUP Yoga Shoulder Openers
- VIDEO: The Night That Was in SUP
- How To SUP: SUP Yoga Headstand
- Kai Lenny, Annabel Anderson Win Standup World Series Titles