Join OluKai and friends for the annual Hoʻolauleʻa on Maui’s north shore May 12 – 13. A whole host of festivities are scheduled for the two-day event, including the Maliko 8-mile downwind run, outrigger canoe sailing and surfing, cultural activities, a luau and more.
For more info, visit: OluKai.com/Hoolaulea
- Industry News: OluKai Announces Dates for 4th Annual Ho’olaule’a
- Industry News: Olukai Ho’olaule’a to be Broadcast Nationally
- Open Ocean Surfing at the OluKai Ho’olaule’a
- OluKai Ho’olaule’a downwind event set
- Industry News: OluKai Introduces the Exclusive Ali’i Collection