Now is the time to speak up to protect the flow of the Colorado River and the $26 billion recreation economy that depends on the river.
Please put one or more of these events on your Outdoor Retailer Calendar:
· Demo Day on Tuesday 7/30 (Booth D184) – Let us know if you will be attending Demo Day and we’ll tell you about photo opportunities.
· Happy Hour at Boardworks Surf, Wednesday, July 31 & Thursday, Aug 1@ 5:30pm (Booth # 38138) – SUP Board giveaways (4 boards total!) and on Thursday only- an opportunity to meet photographer, filmmaker, Colorado River advocate and author/producer of the book and film Chasing Water, Pete McBride.
· Infamous Stringdusters concert, Wednesday July 31 @ 8 pm at the Depot – A benefit for American Rivers.
· Conservation Alliance Breakfast , Thursday, August 1 @ 7 am, Marriot Salon F-1 with Pete McBride
· Teva Happy Hour and Original Sandals for $20 donation, Wednesday, July 31 @ 4:30 (Booth #8026) with Kevin Fedarko, author of The Emerald Mile.
All proceeds go to Save the Colorado.