Next month, Morgan Hoesterey will present her next Field Notes series from Peru. In the meantime, she checked in from the land of lefts:
The waves here in Peru are amazing. Yesterday was the first day that we didn’t get the best waves of our lives, which I think was kind of a good thing since we’ve been surfing so much we can barely stand up anymore. We’re in Pacosmayo right now and will head back down south today towards Lima. We’re hoping to catch a big swell that’s making its way to Pico Alto so we can get some more big waves in. My favorite wave so far has been Chicama. The left is so good, I still can’t even believe it’s real. Here is a video of one wave at Chicama. So good. Really, its pretty unbelievable how good the waves are in Peru.
- Field Notes: Amazon Undertaking
- Field Notes: European Adventures Part II
- Notes from the Field: Costa Rica
- Field Notes: California’s Klamath (Reaching the Ocean)
- Field Notes: Amazon Undertaking II