Dan Gavere has been pushing the whitewater envelope for decades now. Why should it be any different on an SUP? This Fall, Gavere and fellow whitewater SUP guru Taylor Robertson charged Celestial Falls, a Northwest classic that has been run by kayakers for years. A shot from this session of Gavere in perfect form made it into the Frames section of SUP magazine’s winter issue.
Hit expand below, and listen to Gavere explain this Charlie Munsey photo sequence and running the waterfall, stroke by stroke. He also addresses why he and others are pushing the whitewater envelope in this Anatomy of a Huck.
- Gavere, Gregg Win Downriver Race at WW SUP Championship
- Industry News: Astral Teams with Dan Gavere
- Sternwheeler SUP Surfing with Dan Gavere
- The Wednesday Voice: Dan Gavere
- From the Mag: Kai Lenny’s Central Cali Session