The Surf Race to Victory series, created by Victory Koredry, is one of the most popular race formats in the country, simply from the excitement created when athletes use every paddling skill available to navigate in and out of the surf zone. And when one of the races is blessed with good swell, like last weekend in Huntington Beach, Calif., then the imagery that follows is stellar.
Harry Wiewel and Mike Muir gave SUP magazine permission to run a gallery of photos from the event. And like we mentioned, the imagery is incredible.
- Surf Race to Victory SUPCross Series Culminates in Surf City
- Industry News: $10,000 Cash Purse for Victory Surf Race Series
- Teva Mtn. Games SUP race gallery
- Hinano Surf Race to Victory Video Highlights
- Blast from the Past: The 14 Days Indo Photo Gallery