In the four years of the Sunset Beach Pro, the first contest of the competitive calendar on the Standup World Tour, the Pacific Ocean has never failed to deliver large, roping waves for the the best standup surfers in the world. That includes this year, where the boys charged the heaving walls with massive carves and aggressive barrel riding. Warning: This video will get you psyched. Good luck not wanting to get in the water after watching it.
- SUWT: Sunset Beach Pro Morning Show
- SUWT: Epic Surf at Sunset Beach Pro
- Dogman Attacks the Bells Bowl
- Action In Cabo At Hennessey’s-WPA World Championships
- Lenny Wins Third Sunset Title