Bark Paddleboards makes some of the best standup boards on the market. They’re a small company run by Joe Bark, his son Jack, and a glassing team. Here, SUP magazine staff videographer Morgan Hoesterey swings by her sponsor’s shop to check out the operation and learn about the origins of Kentucky Fried Chicken (don’t ask, just watch). Look for a profile on Bark Paddleboards and the Bark family in our Spring issue.
- Shop Talk: Coeur d’Alene Paddleboard Company
- Shop Talk: Suncoast Surf Shop
- Shop Talk: Wet Mitten Surf Shop
- Shop Talk: Third Coast Surf Shop, Michigan
- How to SUP: Picking the Right Board