This week on the Wednesday Voice, SUP mag friend and filmmaker Brent Deal follows the Clark Family as they explore Costa Rica. The Clark’s were profiled in the magazine’s 2012 spring issue and have truly made standup paddling a lifestyle choice. Deal films the family during a stay with Experience Nosara as the clan shows why standup is such a popular sport: the whole family can enjoy it together because it can be applied in so many different places and experience is less important than simply having a good time.
This originally ran in our Spring 2012 issue.
For more on the Clark family, click here.
- From the Mag: The Clark Family
- The Wednesday Voice: H2Indo Director Brent Deal
- The Wednesday Voice: Morgan Hoesterey
- The Wednesday Voice: Dan Gavere
- The Wednesday Voice: Welcome Home Party