Vendor Info

Thank you for showing interest in participating in the first ever Camp SUP! Please download the Vendor Agreement to ensure your spot in this two-day, free and open to the public SUP demo benefitting the California State Parks!

Here’s what you need to know:
– All vendors must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance to participate in Camp SUP.

Commercial General Liability insurance is mandatory for demo participation at Camp SUP and will be required at time of registration. All vendors must provide a Certificate of Liability insurance with Commercial General Liability insurance limits of $1,000,000 any one occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate.

All Certificates of Insurance must have separately attached, “Additional Insured – Designated Person or Organization” ISO Endorsement CG 20 26 04 13 or equivalent, naming both Source Interlink Media, LLC and California State Parks as Additional Insureds, as follows:

Source Interlink Media, LLC
2052 Corte Del Nogal, Suite 100
Carlsbad, CA 92011

State of California
California State Parks
3030 Avenida Del Presidente
San Clemente, CA 92672

Download the “Additional Insured – Designated Person or Organization” ISO Endorsement CG 20 26 04 13.

If you need insurance for this event, please contact Selina Crane at Wells Fargo Insurance Services by no later than Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at or phone 813-636-5361.

– Camp SUP is providing all vendors the opportunity to sell their products during the event! We’ll be utilizing an on-site store, The SUP Spot, to manage all sales. If you would like to sell your products, you must provide a California seller’s permit.

Already have a CA seller’s permit?
Great! All you’ll need to do is add Doheny State Beach to your current permit as a sub-location. To do this, please go to and click on the link entitled “Add a new location to an existing account.” FYI: Doheny State Beach 25300 Dana Point Harbor Drive, Dana Point, CA 92629

Need a CA seller’s permit?
No problem! Please go to: Click “Register a business activity with BOE” to register online for your temporary CA seller’s permit.

Please visit for more information regarding California seller’s permits.

– If you are planning on sampling food or drink, please read the following in regards to Temporary Food Facility Permit requirements.

Orange County Health Care Agency Temporary Food Facility Permit:

Attention vendors planning on sampling or giving away food and/or beverages at Camp SUP: You are required to obtain a permit from the OC Health Department. For Camp SUP, you will need a Temporary Food Faciity (TFF) permit.

There are two categories of food types:

1. Prepackaged Food – COST: single event, category I: $56.00
2. Open Food – COST: single event, category II: $108.00

Please visit for more information on determining which food category your product fits into, and for more information on structural and operational requirements.

Download the informational bulletin and application (last page of PDF).

Please note: no food or beverage sales will be permitted, only sampling. Samples must be a one-bite size, and beverages a small Dixie cup size.

– If you’re using EZ Up tents, be sure to follow the guidelines listed in the Code Interpretation PDF from the California State Fire Marshal.

Thank you for choosing to take part in Camp SUP! We already know it’s going to be a hit and look forward to seeing you this year and years to come!