Camp Bajan Blue
COME JOIN US ON A TRIP OF A LIFETIME!
Are you ready to trade in your daily concerns for exhilaration and adventure? Immerse yourself in a supportive community of women lifting each other up as we explore the blue waters of Barbados via SUP. You'll feel empowered to try new things while also having the choice to challenge yourself at your own pace. Camp Bajan Blue is committed to helping you experience greater power, freedom and adventure in your life!
Casi and Anna look forward to coaching and guiding you through SUP adventures that include instruction (beginner and intermediate, depending on experience), guided coastline adventure paddling, introduction to surfing, SUP yoga, sunset cruising, snorkeling, downwind paddling and more! Enjoy luxury accommodations in our very own beachfront villa, The Crowsnest II. Delicious, healthy food between paddling adventures will fuel your energy and your confidence!
Once you land in Barbados you won't have to think about anything—we look forward to providing you with the experience of a lifetime!
Please contact Anna Levesque at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- + Luxury beachfront accommodations
- + All Transportation once in Barbados
- + All meals (Saturday dinner through next Saturday breakfast)
- + Board and Paddle (whenever you want!)
- + Four chef-prepared dinners and two dinner excursions
- + Daily Yoga Classes with a 500 RYT
- + Professional instruction/guidance on all water outings
- + SUP 101 class/stroke development
- + Five-mile adventure paddle
- + Catamaran sunset cruise (with dinner)
- + 2x SUP surf lessons
- + Adventure paddle/snorkel tour
- + Sunrise SUP session
- + SUP yoga session
- + Downwind adventure (with boat support)
- + Health and wellness coaching session group and private
- + Private one-on-one coaching upon request
- + Keepsake images
- + Goody bag
Trip Does Not Include:
- + Airfare
- + Sunscreen
- + Paddling wear
- + Alcohol
- + Outside meals
- + Tips and gratuities
- + Other personal items