COME JOIN US ON A TRIP OF A LIFETIME!
Dreams are what keep us going. They are what we aim towards, what we work for and what we look forward to. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Southern Explorations to create the Galapagos SUP Adventure: a nine-day paddling excursion to some of the most isolated and beautiful regions in Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands.
Guests will SUP, hike, snorkel and bike throughout this diverse region, experiencing the wildlife—giant tortoises, flamingos, rays to name a few—along the way. Expect dramatic cliffs, breathtaking volcanoes and, of course, turquoise waters.
Along the way, the professional team from Southern Explorations, who have been running trips in South America for many years, will be taking care of all your worries and making sure you have the experience of a lifetime.
If you think your bucket list is full, think again: The Galapagos SUP Expedition is not to be missed.
Please contact Marisa Edgerton at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (206) 784-8111 or 1.877.784.5400 for more information.
- All hotel accommodations in 3 star properties
- All meals as indicated in itinerary
- All airport transfers
- All land and sea transportation
- Snorkeling gear
- SUP gear (dry bags not supplied)
- Mountain biking gear
- Bilingual English speaking naturalist guide
- Local Quito representative
- Southern Explorations pre-departure information
- Round trip airfare Quito/Galapagos/Quito
- Galapagos Transit Control Card ($20 USD)
- Entrance fee to Galapagos National Park ($100 USD)
Trip Does Not Include:
- International airfare
- Meals not indicated in itinerary
- Bar tabs
- Tips and gratuities
- Dry bags
- Hiking boots and other personal sports gear
- Wetsuit rental $5 per day recommended May - November