4th Annual Quickblade Jr Pro & Youth SupFiesta
The 4th Annual Quickblade Jr Pro & Youth SupFiesta presented by Infinity SUP announces the list of invitees for the Junior Pro division. Top SUP athletes from around the world will battle through highly-competitive heats until a champion is awarded the coveted, "El Sombrero."
1. Annie Reickert (Maui/USA)
2. Skylar Lickle (Maui/USA)
3. Shae Foudy (CA/USA)
4. Lexi Alston (CA/USA)
5. Christine Shoemaker (CA/USA)
6. Kali’a Alexiou (CA/USA)
7. Mason Schremmer (Oahu/USA)
8. Yuuka Horijoshi (Japan)
9. Sasha Ka'uhane (Oahu/USA)
1. Noa Hopper (CA/USA)
2. Max Fleming (CA/USA)
3. Harry Maskell (AUS)
4. Jeffrey Spencer (Maui/USA)
5. Haakon Hoyer-Neilson (CA/USA)
6. Ethan Mudge (CA/USA)
7. Kainoa Teixeira (Brazil)
8. Nic Walker (AUS)
9. Felippe Gaspar (Brazil)
10. Dave De Armas (Puerto Rico)
11. Dax McPhillips (CA/USA)
12. Finn Spencer (Maui/USA)
Past Jr Pro Invitational Champions
2013 Noah Yap (Maui) Vanina Walsh (Oahu)
2014 Mo Freitas (Oahu) Fiona Wylde (Oregon)
2015 Mo Freitas (Ohau) Lara Claydon (Maui)
For the first time the SupFiesta will feature an overall champion for each age group (must have at least 3 competitors that compete in both disciplines per division). Non-Jr Pro competitors will earn points from their placings in the age group SUP surf contest and the grand prix. The competitors with the highest combined placings in each of the eligible age groups will be recognized. In the event of a tie, the SUP surfing result will be the tie-breaker. If it is still tied, then the highest single wave score will be the tie breaker. As an added bonus, Infinity SUP has donated two $500 gift cards to their shop for the highest placing totals (1 male and 1 female). Gift cards may be used towards a new board, a Quickblade paddle, or any other merchandise in the Infinity shop, which is located in Dana Point.
Just like in years past, we will be giving out some special awards. We like to celebrate education and the importance of hard work in school. With that, we will give out special prizes for both our Report Card Improvement Award and Academic Excellence Award. Both winners will receive a FCS prize pack.
- To be eligible for the report card improvement award, please submit your most current report card or progress report as well as the previous semester's report card at registration, in an envelope marked "Report Card Improvement".
- To be eligible for the Academic Excellence Award, please submit your current report card along with a summary of extra curricular activities (sports, music, job, volunteer work, etc.) at registration, in an envelope marked "Academic Excellence".
- Special awards will be awarded on Sunday afternoon.
Let's Celebrate our Mothers!!!
Since May 8th is Mother's Day, we want to take the opportunity to celebrate our Moms! We will be having a Mother's Day Essay contest.
- We will be giving out prizes throughout the day on Sunday for those of you who submit a written or typed essay about "Why My Mom is Awesome".
- Please submit your essay at registration, in an envelope marked "Mothers Day Essay".
- We will be reading these essays on Sunday to celebrate our awesome moms!
- Questions regarding the special awards contest, please email Candice@performancepaddling.com
- All submissions must be turned in at Saturday or Sunday registration, not via email.
We would like to give a special thanks to the following sponsors who have been part of SupFiesta for each of the past four years. Without companies financially supporting this event, it would not be possible. Thank you for the four years of support!
Four Year SupFiesta Sponsors
Daphne's California Greek
THERE ARE NO BEACH ENTRIES. REGISTRATION CLOSES FRIDAY, MAY 6, 8:00 p.m.