The Standup World Tour kicks off early February at Sunset Beach, but to get everyone geared up, exclusive SUP clinics will be held with legendary waterman, Dave Kalama, and two-time Standup World Tour Champion, Kai Lenny. The clinics will be held Feb. 1st – 2nd at the beautiful Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu's North Shore and will feature:
• 2-day clinic with the Champions (morning & afternoon clinics with on & off the water tuition)
• Video analysis
• Edited video from trip to take away
• Access to all special events of the Sunset Beach Pro
• Accommodation at Turtle Bay Resort
• Breakfast and Lunch on both days at Turtle Bay
• Special rates for stays at Turtle Bay Resort through the Sunset Beach Pro (directly following the clinic)
Learn to improve your paddling, surfing and ocean skills in the company of the world’s best in surfing and SUP’s birthplace.
For all bookings, click here.
For more info, e-mail: email@example.com
SUP magazine is the official media sponsor for the Standup World Tour. Follow all the events from the surfing to the World Series of racing in realtime at SUPthemag.com and look for the World Tour preview in the spring issue.