World Series Finals in Maui | Oct. 13-16
An epic forecast coincides with the arrival of the world's leading paddlers from all corners of the globe, as the World Series Finals is celebrated on Maui's iconic North Shore, the recognized mecca for standup paddling the world over.
Beyond the $25,000 Professional sporting action, there is an Open division for the world famous Maliko Run, Youth Racing, Youth Surfing and an Open Surfing exhibition providing a full weekend of action between Maliko, Kanaha and Ho'okipa Beach Parks.
In addition, there is a fun social schedule care of our partners Maui Brewing Company and Rock & Brews, but also a unique meet and greet event at Adventure Sports Maui this evening.
Here are the 5 principal moments of the weekend not to miss:
- Thursday, October 13: 5pm: Meet & Greet for the Professional athletes and Paddling community on Maui: Adventure Sports Maui, Kahului
- Friday, October 14: 6pm: Opening Event at Rock & Brews, Paia
- Saturday, October 15: Youth Racing at Kanaha / Long distance Open and Pro divisions from Maliko to Kanaha Beach Park / Live Music & entertainment
- Sunday, October 16: Youth Surfing Classic / Open Surfing Exhibition / World Series Sprints: Ho'okipa Beach Park
- Sunday, October 16: 6pm: Closing event at Maui Brewing Co, Kihei