Deep Blue Event | Sustainable Surf x PPG
We’ve been working year on year to make the PPG a more ocean-friendly event. Building on last year’s partnership with Sustainable Surf, the 2018 PPG will once again be a Deep Blue Event™. To receive this ‘ocean-friendly’ designation from Sustainable Surf we are recycling and composting, providing free water refills from Plastic Tides, generating solar energy right there on the beach, giving back to the local community, and helping to highlight ECOBOARDS from brands like Starboard, NSP and Infinity.
AND we need your help to make it a truly successful Deep Blue Event:
• Bring a reusable bottle and fill up at the Plastic Tides Clean Water Tiki Bar
• Put your recycling, compostables and trash in the right bins
• Keep an eye out for trash on the beach and keep our oceans clean by picking it up
• Carpool with a friend or ride a bike to the PPG
• #stopsucking – The event will be plastic-straw-free
• AND help spread the word about your ocean-friendly actions – #deepbluelife !