Interested in becoming a vendor? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certificate of Liability
- Commercial General Liability insurance is mandatory for participation at PPG and will be required at time of registration.
- All vendors must provide a Certificate of Liability insurance with Commercial General Liability insurance limits of $1,000,000 any one occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate.
- All Certificates of Insurance must have separately attached, "Additional Insured - Designated Person or Organization" ISO Endorsement CG 20 26 04 13 or equivalent, (below) naming TEN: The Enthusiast Network, Grind Media, LLC and California State Parks as Additional Insured, as follows:
- TEN: The Enthusiast Network / Grind Media, LLC
2052 Corte Del Nogal, Suite 100
Carlsbad, CA 92011
- State of California
California State Parks
3030 Avenida Del Presidente
San Clemente, CA 92672
- TEN: The Enthusiast Network / Grind Media, LLC
Pacific Paddle Games is providing all sponsors/vendors the opportunity to sell their products during the event! If you would like to sell your products, you must provide a California seller's permit.
California Seller's Permit:
Already have a CA seller’s permit?
Great! All you’ll need to do is add Doheny State Beach to your current permit as a sub-location. To do this, please go to https://efile.boe.ca.gov/ereg/index.boe and click on the link entitled “Add a new location to an existing account.” FYI: Doheny State Beach 25300 Dana Point Harbor Drive, Dana Point, CA 92629
Need a CA seller’s permit?
No problem! Please click on the following link: https://efile.boe.ca.gov/ereg/index.boe. Click “Register a business activity with BOE” to register online for your temporary CA seller’s permit.
Please visit http://www.boe.ca.gov/formspubs/pub111/ for more information regarding California seller’s permits.
TEMPORARY FOOD FACILITY PERMIT
Orange County Health Care Agency Temporary Food Facility Permit
Vendors planning on sampling or giving away food and/or beverages at PPG are required to obtain a Temporary Food Facility (TFF) permit from the OC Health Department.
There are 2 categories of food types:
Prepackaged Food, Category 1: $65.00
Open Food, Category 2: $125.00
Please visit http://www.ocfoodinfo.com/tff for more information on determining which food category your product fits into, and for more information on structural and operational requirements.
See the informational bulletin and application.
Across the Street from Venue:
Double Tree – 34402 Pacific Coast Highway, Dana Point CA 92629 – Special Rate for $179 – Reserve Now
Marriott – 25135 Park Lantern, Dana Point, CA 92629
5 minutes away from Venue:
Ritz Carlton – 1 Ritz Carlton Drive, Dana Point CA 92629
St. Regis – One Monarch Beach Resort, Dana Point CA 92629
- All vendors are permitted one licensed vehicle to park in the vendor parking lot.
- Vehicle must display the pre-issued vehicle parking pass to park in this lot. If vehicle does not have pass displayed while in the vendor lot, vehicle may be cited.
- Extra parking available in nearby day-use lots or any other legal street/public parking available in the area.
Rules & Regulations:
- All vendor tents/booths must comply with fire code. Please download the PDF below from the California from the California State Fire Marshall.
- Each vendor must provide 1-2 trash receptacles for their booth space. Trash must be disposed of in provided dumpster after event. If trash is left, vendor will be cited.
- No glass containers allowed on beach.
- If a vendor is in violation of any rules, they will be subjected to ejection without refund.
- Entire event is subject to cancellation at any time if there is non-compliance of the rules or the event is deemed unsafe.
- All Exhibitors must abide by and follow California State Park rules, regulations, and laws. Specific park rules & laws posted at Event site. For more information go to: http://www.parks.ca.gov/.
- Exhibitors can only set up tents to display goods/services. No hard material can be used in display booths. On the sand, tent backdrops are prohibited as they hinder and prevent event viewing for beach spectators and exhibitors.
- Exhibitors can display no more than (2) flags per exhibitor booth and they must be attached to tents.
- All canopies must utilize flame retardant fabric that meets requirements NFPA 701 (vinyl) or CPAI 84 (polyester).
- All Sponsors and Exhibitors may not lay product, boards, etc. outside of the reserved area. All must maintain room on the sand for emergency vehicle traffic and pedestrian, spectator traffic. SUP THE MAG wants to allow people the ability to walk through the vendor areas and view all SUP products.
- No electricity available at the Event site. Generators are prohibited.
- No sales of food or beverages allowed.
- No alcohol allowed in CA State Parks. Offenders will be cited by law enforcement personnel and asked to leave the Event site.
- All Exhibitors prohibited from distributing promotional decals and flyers.
- All Exhibitors prohibited from distributing promotional materials in parking lots.
- No dogs allowed on the beach. Dogs on grass require a leash.
- If planning to offer massage at the booth – the massage therapist state certification must be displayed per CA State Parks.
- Overnight PPG SUP DEMO Parking. (1) vehicle/trailer per sponsor/exhibitor must be paid for in advance to the State Park. All parked vehicle/ trailer must clearly display an issued Event placard and CA State Parks Parking Ticket. Any vehicles or trailers not displaying the Event placard and CA State Parks Parking Ticket will receive a citation for parking illegally overnight.
- Sponsor/exhibitor sleeping overnight in vehicle must pay an additional $30 in advance to the State Park.
- All sponsors and exhibitors must complete strike and load-out of their area by Sunday evening October 11, 2015 (complete load out by 6:00 PM).
- All Sponsors and Exhibitors are responsible for trash & waste in the area. If SUP THE MAG is billed by CA State Parks for clean-up of the area, Exhibitor will be billed by SUP THE MAG for that cost.
- Food and beverage at the Event. The main Doheny State Beach concession stand will be open during the Event. In addition, there will be a Beer Garden. SUP THE MAG does not provide food to Exhibitors.
- Wireless and I.T. at the Event. There is good coverage at the Event site to operate wireless devices. SUP THE MAG will make a good faith attempt to enhance the wireless/IT connectivity at the Event site.
- During event hours, Sponsors, Vendors are NOT permitted to consume alcohol in their booth.
- Vendors may only consume alcohol in the beer garden during beer garden hours. Vendors are subject to drink maximum as all other attendees.
- Alcohol may NEVER be removed from the beer garden.
- If any of these rules are abused, the vendor employees and offender will be immediately ejected from the event/State Park, without refund, and will not be permitted back to any future events.