Whitewater Dream Retreat
COME JOIN US ON A TRIP OF A LIFETIME!
Join SUP Magazine and Adrift for the whitewater paddling trip of a lifetime, with expert instruction from the river paddling pioneers on a remote wilderness multi-day experience like no other.
Any level of standup paddler will revel at the chance to spend 4 days covering 44 miles of the Green River in the heart of Dinosaur National Monument. Beginners will benefit from the gradual, progressive increase in technicality of pool-drop rapids as the guided raft-supported trip moves through stunning alpine, high-desert canyons toward the final day of more continuous Class II-III+ rapids through Split Mountain Gorge. Meanwhile, more seasoned paddlers will enjoy the chance to experience world-class scenery and the protected wilderness campsites on par with the Grand Canyon. Benefiting from the expert instructor-guides at Adrift, the sport’s pioneers in whitewater SUP multi-day expeditions, guests will end each day standup paddling the coveted canyon section — otherwise restricted by a tight permitting system — at riverside beach campsites complete with catered meals and high-end overnight camp outfitting included.
Guest participants or partners/children uninterested in standup paddling portions of the trip are welcome to ride in the support rafts. Trip begins at 7:30 am Day One (8/1/19) at Adrift Headquarters in Jensen, Utah (just east of Vernal), where the trip ends at 3 p.m. on Day Four (8/4/19)
- + All meals from first launch day to Day Four lunch
- + Transportation is provided to Gates of Lodore; from Split Mountain Campground
- + Waterproof drybag duffel for personal overnight gear
- + Tents, sleeping bags and pads
- + Wetsuit if needed
- + Complimentary partner brand partner goodie bag TBD
Trip Does Not Include:
- + Airfare or transportation to Vernal, Utah
- + Meals not indicated
- + Soda or alcoholic beverages
- + Trip Insurance
- + Tips and gratuities
- + Hiking boots and other personal sports gear